Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My "new" work room


Several months ago I ordered a bookcase from Dave at Back Mountain Furniture on Etsy. He made me a beautiful, solid oak bookcase with five shelves. When we put it in the work room it fit perfectly where I had wanted to put it. As it turned out, the fabric fit better on four shelves rather than five I ordered I stacked most of my fabric by designer collection or color and the bookcase is almost already full. Tomorrow I will post pictures of the bookcase and the collections of fabrics that are neatly lined up on the shelves. Stacked on the top are quilts I've purchased from other quilters (mostly on Etsy). I love to just stare at the neatly, stacked rows of fabric. I don't want to use any, it looks so perfect as it is. I'll just have a reason to buy more (like I need a reason).

No comments:

Post a Comment