Sunday, March 28, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

This has been such a busy month. We've had family visiting the last three weekends and so although I had time to organize my fabric and buy some new there hasn't been much quilting going on. Last week our younger daughter came "home" for four days and this week our older came "home" for four days. Three weeks ago my sister came to visit for the weekend. We still all call it home although especially for my older daughter it will probably never be her permanent home again. This summer both daughters will be together in New York City. The older one lives there and the younger one will be doing an internship there. They haven't lived in close proximity for a long time and since they are six years apart when the older one left for college the younger one was only twelve. I'm glad they are looking forward to being near each other and developing a relationship on an adult basis now.

No comments:

Post a Comment