Friday, March 5, 2010

Moving faster

The sun is shining and it's supposed to be near 50 degrees, a virtual summer day in Rochester. I don't have to work today but I have some appointments out of the house but enough time at home to cut out the pieces I need for my two blocks for the Fussy Cut Block Group (I decided to do two instead of one) and to get started on the first Baby Quilt Swap with my partner. If I have time I'm going to make two of those also. I have the entire weekend with nothing planned but quilting and the usual weekend errands. My new bookcase is filled with fabric and I'm ready to go! The sewing room is just about all redone, except for hanging up some quilts so there's nothing to do but quilt! Still finding blogging frustrating so I'll wait until my blogging daughter comes "home" for a visit to help her mom, so no blogging for a while. I still can't get used to not saying "home" for when she comes here. She has her own "home" now, even if it's an apartment in New York City but that's where her home is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment